Do you wonder where all the stuff in people's blogs comes from? So do I. I wonder where it comes from and I wonder why I have more of it.

Thursday 12 May 2011

Take the veil cerpin taxt


I don't know what the hell it means either, but I love those fuzzy haired bastards.

So now I'm wondering whether to get an iPad or one of those Blackberry Playbook things...the dual compelling facts that I can sync to my Blackberry mailbox and browse sites with Flash makes me think favourably of the guys from RIM (even though they named their company after a dubious sex act)...actually I think Apple did the same, now I come to think of it...

I'm not really one for games or the like, and Apple's iTunes gets on my nerves. I hate the fact that I can only have one profile on one machine. I do not listen to Justin Beiber or Boyzone, and my daughter has not yet matured into Frank Zappa or The Mars Volta, but we each musst tolerate each other's tastes whilst I have to host her uploadings.

iPad or Playbook, though. One or t'other though. I deserve one.

Hey, I deserve a whole lot of things while we're on the subject...

A friend in the games industry has convinced me that the best way to achieve our business video conferencing requirements is through an XBox with Kinect. Yes! (air-punch). I guess we'll be playing Halo in the boardroom then...

So what's with L3 and Praetorian? I heard they canned it - but that would be weird given the money they pumped in. Immersive C4i makes a lot of sense to me (or immersive PSIM if you want to be all modern and hip with the youngsters).

Oh boy...The Haunt of Roulette Dares just started. Can't sit still to this one so I gonna have to go head bang around the garden for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment