Do you wonder where all the stuff in people's blogs comes from? So do I. I wonder where it comes from and I wonder why I have more of it.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Too much energy makes you into an over-energetic annoyance to everyone else


Did you ever get into one of those circular arguments with yourself?

I had a couple of days off - I think I was about to go to work with an Uzi in my lunchbox, so it was like a public service thing - but my brain has a tough time shutting down from stuff, so I was layed out on this sun-lounger thing beside the pool with a little drink thing complete with some umbrella in it. There were sparrows and a few other more interesting and exotic birds flying around, and I was looking at this thing hopping and bopping all over the place. My immediate reaction was - shit, that thing bobs about a whole heck of a lot. It must need to eat a shit-load of things to be able to get that much energy. So then I thought, yeah...that's why the thing is so energetic, so it can get enough food...
So next thing I'm in this total circular argument with myself about how if the damn bird would just chill once in a while it wouldn't need to eat so much and so wouldn't need to be so annoyingly over-exited all the time!

I get the feeling we all get stuck in those sort of viscious circles all the time.

Anyway, I came home again now. I am just as bad-tempered and cantacorous as I was before and nobody got me an easter egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment